Cytoplast™ CS-0518 PTFE Suture
Cytoplast™ CS-0518 Non-resorbable PTFE Monofilament Suture is an ideal suture for dental bone grafting and implant procedures where a soft monofilament suture is desirable. Cytoplast™ PTFE suture’s monofilament construction doesn’t allow bacterial wicking into the surgical site, and unlike most monofilament sutures, patients like it because it is soft.
- Cytoplast™ CS-0518 Non-resorbable PTFE Monofilament Suture
- USP 3-0 with a 16 mm 3/8 circle reverse cutting needle is by far the most popular size, especially for dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
- Compares To: FS-3
- Suture Length: 18 inches
- Non-wicking monofilament construction
- Soft and comfortable for patients
- Excellent handling and knot security
- Little or no package memory
- Biologically inert
|Needle:||16mm, 3/8 Circle, Reverse Cutting|