Our Demineralized Bone Matrix - DBM Putty is 100% human bone tissue with no carrier or filler. This product gives you the benefits that you would expect from a typical allograft particulate, while being more resistant to washing away or migrating from the surgical site. This gives the product incredible handling capabilities and can be used for socket preservations, ridge augmentations, and sinus lift cases or anywhere a block graft can be used. If you're looking for a predictable grafting material then look no further!
- Made from 100% demineralized human bone – nothing added that may get in the way of bone healing
- Osteoconductive – DBM provides an ideal scaffold that directs and supports bone formation
- Osteoinductive – the osteoinductive potential of DBM is well established
- Excellent handling characteristics – will shape and conform to fill unique bony voids – retains shape and will not wash away or migrate with lavage
- Easy storage and use – stores at ambient room temperature and ready for immediate use; no prep time or reconstitution required
- Sterile – gamma irradiated to SAL 10(-6)
- Donor recovery and screening performed according to AATB and FDA guidelines
- Available in flowable, formable putty and crunch
Demineralized bone matrix (DBM) contains a variety of biologically active bone morphogenic proteins (BMPs), which are among the osteoinductive components of bone. The BMPs promote mesenchymal cells differentiation into chondrocytes and osteoblasts, leading to new bone formation. More than 20 BMPs (including BMP-2 and BMP-7) have so far been identified in human allograft bone tissue.
OSTEOCONDUCTIVE - OSTEOGENIC:
The mineralized cancellous bone chips in the DBM putty provides an osteoconductive scaffold for bone growth. When mixed with fresh bone marrow aspirate or autograft from the patient, the putty becomes osteogenic.
This product is entirely derived from human bone tissue. A unique processing method is used to eliminate the need for a extrinsic organic carriers that have no bioactivity or biological function. Using 100% human DBM helps to minimize the dilution of the osteoinductive potential of the graft.
Product is shipped directly from the tissue bank to your office to eliminate any safety or storage concerns while reducing clinican costs
|Allograft Demineralized Bone Matrix|