- PGA - PCL copolymer (polyglycolic acid and polycaprolactone)
- Monofilament construction prevents bacterial wicking into surgical sites
- Maintains 50% tensile strength for 11 - 13 days
- USP 4/0, Violet, DSM18 Needle, 12/box
- USP 4/0 violet suture with a 18 mm 3/8 circle premium reverse cutting needle
- Suture Length: 45 cm
Glycolon™ is Resorba’s® top selling suture material world-wide and is made of polyglycolic acid (PGA) and polycaprolactone (PCL). The monofilament structure provides excellent handling properties, does not wick bacteria, and allows for atraumatic passage through the tissue. Glycolon™ maintains 50% of its tensile strength for 11-13 days*.
*In Vivo data on file