Allograft Cortical Bone Pin (2mm x 13mm) - 1/Box
The "OsseoPin", Allograft Cortical Bone Pin, is machined 100% mineralized cortical allograft pins for dental surgical procedures are a innovative natural approach to space maintenance, while providing stability in the grafted site. They come pre-shaped to exact specifications the surgeon can rely on. Indicated use is to prevent socket preservations and ridge augmentation from collapsing, particularly in a site that has lost facial or lingual bone. The cortical bone pin provides the space necessary for osteoconduction to occur, while providing stability.
"Historically, titanium screws have been used in dentistry as a means of maintaining space and preventing membrane collapse at a newly grafted site. Often, the need to retrieve the screw after bone regeneration leads to the recreation of a bony defect. In dental procedures, cortical bone pins have been used in the same way to maintain space and provide stability in the grafted site."
- Maintains space and provides stability to the grafted site
- Remodels along with the newly placed graft in 4 to 6 months
- Clinicians can trim down or modify at their discretion
- All Cortical bone pins are packaged for single use application only
- FDA Registered
- Stringent Screening & Testing
- Fully Accredited Member of The American Association of Tissue Banks
- Product is shipped directly from the tissue bank to your office to eliminate any safety or storage concerns while reducing clinician costs
Product Code: 1-400
Size/Volume: 2mm x 13mm