Cytoplast CS-0618 Perio PTFE Suture
Cytoplast™ CS-0618 Perio Non-resorbable PTFE Monofilament Suture is an ideal suture for dental bone grafting and implant procedures where a soft monofilament suture is desirable. Cytoplast™ PTFE suture’s monofilament construction doesn’t allow bacterial wicking into the surgical site, and unlike most monofilament sutures, patients like it because it is soft.
- Cytoplast™ CS-0618 Perio Non-resorbable PTFE Monofilament Suture
- USP 4-0 with a 13 mm 1/2 circle taper point needle (non-cutting); often used on soft tissue grafts and suturing delicate tissues that require an atraumatic needle.
- Compares To: TF
- Suture Length: 18 inches
- Non-wicking monofilament construction
- Soft and comfortable for patients
- Excellent handling and knot security
- Little or no package memory
- Biologically inert
|Needle:||13mm, 1/2 Circle, Taper Point (Non-Cutting)|