Cytoplast Osteo-Mesh TM-300 (45x45)
- Non-stick nitride coating
- Unused portions can be re-sterilized by autoclave
- Porosity of 300 microns contains most graft particles
- Strong titanium construction allows for space-maintenance
- Highly inert nitride coating aids in tissue release upon removal
- Unused portions can be re-sterilized
Osteo-Mesh™ TM-300 is designed for ridge augmentation procedures where additional space-maintenance is necessary. The mesh can be trimmed to fit a variety of defects, but it must be secured with tacks or screws. Unused portions of the product can be re-sterilized by autoclave to prevent waste.
Osteo-Mesh™ TM-300 is unique from most regenerative mesh products because of its Ti nitride coating. Ti nitride coating is a high-density, non-stick coating with no pores to hold contaminants; it will not stain or corrode, it withstands high temperatures and it has outstanding wear resistance.
|Size:||45mm x 45mm|
|Qty Per Box:||1/Pouch|