Cytoplast CS-0418 PTFE Suture
Cytoplast™ CS-0418 Non-resorbable PTFE Monofilament Suture is an ideal suture for dental bone grafting and implant procedures where a soft monofilament suture is desirable. Cytoplast™ PTFE suture’s monofilament construction doesn’t allow bacterial wicking into the surgical site, and unlike most monofilament sutures, patients like it because it is soft.
- Cytoplast™ CS-0418 Non-resorbable PTFE Monofilament Suture
- USP 2-0 with a 19 mm 3/8 circle reverse cutting needle, which is popular for procedures where a longer needle is desired.
- Compares To: FS-2
- Suture Length: 18 inches
- Non-wicking monofilament construction
- Soft and comfortable for patients
- Excellent handling and knot security
- Little or no package memory
- Biologically inert
|Needle:||19mm, 3/8 Circle, Reverse Cutting|