Cytoplast RTM Collagen Membrane (15mm x 20mm) - 2/Box
Resorbable Type 1 Bovine Collagen Membrane
- Longest lasting collagen membrane available - resorption profile of 26-38 weeks
- Easily drapes over the ridge, but not so flimsy that it collapses into defects
- High tensile strength allows membrane stabilization with sutures, screws, or tacksSoft handling but not flimsy
- High tensile strength for stabilization, if necessary
- Multi-layer construction; cell occlusive design
Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen membranes are often preferred for their handling. Some collagen membranes are very flimsy, allowing ease of collapse into defects. On the other hand, some collagen membranes are very thick, stiff and difficult to place. Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen membranes are a happy medium – they easily drape over the ridge, but they are not so flimsy that they follow the shape of every defect.
Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen is also popular for its long-lasting resorption rate. Based on company-provided resorption rates, Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen is the longest lasting collagen membrane on the market.
Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen combines optimized handling, a long-lasting resorption rate, high tensile strength and a reasonable price to make it one of the most popular collagen membranes on the market.
|Size||15mm X 20mm|
|Qty Per Box||2/Box|
|Resorption Profile||26-38 Weeks|