Vitala® Collagen Membrane (13 x 25 mm)
Porcine Pericardium Collagen Membrane
- Vitala® is naturally derived, eliminating the need for cross-linking chemicals and agents
- Designed to resist tearing during placement, Vitala® is naturally strong
- The natural collagen structure provides a unique combination of supple handling and ideal defect adaptability
- Supple handling and ideal defect adaptability
- Either side of the membrane may be placed against the defect
- Designed to resist tearing during placement
- Substantially resorbs within 26 weeks
Vitala® porcine pericardium collagen membrane is often preferred for its advanced handling characteristics, including pliability, drapability, and defect adaptability. Vitala® essentially has no memory once hydrated, so it is well suited for a variety of defects and defect morphology. Because both sides are smooth, either side may be placed against the defect.
Vitala® is a naturally sourced membrane manufactured using a proprietary process designed to maintain a microporous, 3-layered tissue architecture. Vitala® is a natural porcine-derived collagen membrane, so cross-linking chemicals and agents are unnecessary. The natural 3-layered architecture provides for a membrane with a high tensile strength.