Cytoflex® Titanium Mesh M4-200 (12mm x 25mm) - 1/Box
For reconstruction of alveolar ridge and peridontal defects
- Ultra-thin, pure Titanium mesh
- Easily conforms to tissue contours
- Compatible with bone tacks & bone screws
Cytoflex® Mesh is made of a pure, implantable Titanium mesh with precision mesh profile. This product is designed for use to ensure three-dimensional reconstruction of alveolar bone defects and to facilitate bone augmentation through adequate fixation of the augmentation material. The thin, supple mesh conforms easily to tissue contours, and yet presents sufficient stiffness to maintain a space over the bony defect.
- Reconstruction of the alveolar ridge
- Reconstruction of extraction sites
- GBR treatment of periodontal or peri-implant defects
|Size:||12mm x 25mm|
|Qty Per Box:||1/Box|
Cytoflex® Mesh is available in single quantities. They are provided double pouched and sterile.