Gel-Stop™ Soluble Hemostatic Gauze - 40/Box
Buy 3 and Get 1 Free (Add 4 boxes to cart)
Gel-Stop™ is an effective and safe to use soluble hemostatic gauze dressing.
- Acts in seconds, turns into gel to seal the wound
- Dissolves in 48 hours and is safe if swallowed
- 100% natural component without chemical additives
- Accelerates clot formation
- Is easily inserted into tight oral spaces
- Odorless, tasteless
- pH neutral
- Forms protective layer to create optimal healing environment
- Water soluble, not need for removal after operation
- Bio-compatible, bacteriostatic
- Safe for all age groups
- Very Cost effective
Gel-Stop™ provides fast-acting, temporary control of surface bleeding. Composed of 100% bio-compatible regenerated sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC-Na), Gel-Stop™ rapidly absorbs blood and transforms into a clear gel to seal the wound with a protective transparent layer. It binds and activates platelets, provides support for clot formation, and creates an environment for wound healing. The Gel-Stop™ gel remaining at the extraction site is completely water soluble and does not need to be removed because it will be washed out over a short period of time with saliva and normal post-extraction oral hygiene practices.
Gel-Stop™ is packed in twenty (20) individual blister packs with 2 gauze in each sized at 1.9 x 3.8 cm for ease of use and to avoid any cross-contamination issues. Simply puncture the package by pressing down on the foil side. Remove the gauze using dry forceps to avoid sticking. The product can be cut to size if the gauze is larger than the site, but this is generally not necessary and the product can be folded to properly fit using tissue forceps.