HeliTape® Collagen Wound Dressing
HeliTape® is used to control bleeding and develop blood clots in:
- Dressing minor wounds
- Closure of graft sites
- Sinus procedures to help to repair the Schneiderian membrane
- 1” x 3” (2.5 cm x 7.5 cm)
HeliTape® Collagen Wound Dressing is used to control bleeding, develop blood clots and to protect wound sites in order for the healing process to begin. Heli products are all reabsorbed by the body within 10 to 14 days after placement.
HeliTape® is indicated for application to moist or bleeding oral wounds created during dental surgery to control bleeding and protect the surface of the wound from further injury. Since the absorbable collagen wound dressings can be easily removed without damaging the wound bed, they can be used as temporary dressings prior to surgical closure.
The absorbable wound dressings for dental surgery have been shown to have good adherence to moist wounds. The highly porous sponge structure absorbs blood and wound exudates. An inherent property of native collagen is the ability to promote hemostasis.
Pliable, Highly Absorbent & Produced with the Purest Sources of Bovine Collagen Available
- Topical administration of the absorbable collagen wound dressing directly over the wound effectively controls bleeding in two to five minutes.
- The absorbable collagen wound dressing can be used to dress bleeding or oozing wounds and to thereby improve patient comfort.
- The absorbable collagen wound dressings for dental surgery have been tested for potential allergenic sensitivity and cytotoxicity and certified as non-pyrogenic.
Heli products are sterile and individually packaged in blister packs (10 to a box) with an easy to peel backing to promote safety and reduce set up time.
|Size:||1” x 3” (2.5 cm x 7.5 cm)|