OsseoSeal™ Resorbable Collagen Membrane (30mm x 40mm)
OsseoSeal™ is a resorbable collagen membrane derived from purified porcine pericardium. This membrane was designed to provide superior barrier function, while maintaining ideal handling characteristics. Once hydrated, the OsseoSeal™ collagen membrane has excellent tensile strength and is not easily torn. This ensures that clinicians can easily stretch the membrane without tearing. OsseoSeal™ the ideal membrane for tenting and a other GBR procedures.
- Material: Type 1 porcine pericardium
- Resorption time: 3-4 months
- Fast hydration and excellent tensile strength
- Good adaptation to various defects
- Excellent tear function and duration
- One membrane in a box