OsseoSeal™ Xenograft Bovine Powder .25-1.0mm [4.0cc]
A sterile biocompatible anorganic porous bone mineral for use in periodontal, oral and maxillofacial surgery.
OsseoSeal™ Xenograft Bovine is a porous bone mineral matrix. It is produced by removal of organic components from bovine bone. Synergy provides a supportive structure for osteoconduction. The presence of pores in Synergy is of great importance for repairing bone defects. It is available in cancellous (spongiosa) granules.
The anorganic bone matrix of SYNERGY has macro and microcopic structures that mimics human bone. The formation and ingrowth of new bone at implantation site of SYNERGY is favored, due to its trabecular architecture, interconnecting macro and micro pores. The use of SYNERGY may be considered when autogenous bone is not indicated, or insufficient in quantity to fulfill the needs of the proposed surgical procedure.
- Augmentation or reconstructive treatment of the alveolar ridges.
- Filling of infrabony periodontal defects
- Filing of defects after root resection, apicoectomy, and cystectomy
- Filling of extraction sockets to enhance preservation of the alveolar ridge
- Elevation of the maxillary sinus floor
- Filing of periodontal defects in conjunction with products intended for Guided Tissue
- Regeneration (GTR) and Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR)
- Filling of per-implant defects in conjunction with products intended for Guided
- Bone Regeneration (GBR)