Ridge Graft Kit™
Ridge Graft Kit™ is dual phase calcium phosphate biocement that comes in a set that includes 2 unmixed syringes and a packet of 3rd generation βTCP granules (500-1000 microns)--mixing is required. The syringes hold 1 cc of graft material that needs to be mixed with the 1 cc of OsseoConduct Standard granules to maintain volume.
This material is ideal for ridge augmentations, periodontal lesions, and lateral sinus elevations.
Ridge Graft is not water soluble and will not wash out during or after placement in the graft site.
Ridge Graft Kit contains SL Factor, an osteogenic compound that stimulates the process of osteogenesis. SL Factor is absorbed through the cell membrane of osteoblasts and communicates with the DNA. The DNA then turns on the process of osteogenesis, stimulating over 300 genes of the cell. This process of bone formation occurs at a very rapid rate creating healthy, vital bone that is functional and adaptable to varying loads. Time of implant placement and restoration is reduced due to this process.
Ridge Graft Kit™ offers ease of application to deliver optimal bone quality with bone to implant integration due to its osteogenic properties. More importantly, our graft material increases implant success rates.
- SL Factor™ activates over 300 genes that stimulates the process of bone formation
- Stimulates mesenchymal stem cells to differentiate into osteoblasts
- BMP2 and Runx2 production increases two-fold and reduces osteoclast formation by inhibiting the production of RANK ligand
- Osteocalcin accumulation is enhanced in the extracellular matrix resulting in excellent mineralization
- While stored in the osteoblast, SL Factor™ continues to stimulate bone growth after the synthetic matrix has been resorbed
- Adipogenesis, osteoclastogenesis, and ODF/RANK ligand expression inhibited in bone marrow cell cultures
- Inflammation is reduced by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis