UNIFY Premium+ Chromic Gut Suture - 4/0 - 19mm 3/8 Circle R/C Needle - 18" Brown Thread - 12/Box
by AD Surgical
Original price $46.00 - Original price $46.00
$46.00 - $46.00
Current price $46.00
UNIFY® Premium+ Chromic Gut Sutures are our highest performing suture needles for the most demanding surgical procedures.
- Suture Material: Chromic Gut
- Suture Thread Size: 4/0
- Quantity: 12/Box
- Suture Thread Length: 18"
- Color: Brown
- Needle Size: 19mm
- Needle Shape: 3/8 Circle
- Need Type: Reverse Cutting
- Thread Type: Monofilament
- Comparable Needles: PS-2 / P-12 / PC31
- Absorption: 55-70 Days
- Strength Duration: 21-28 Days
- Needle maintains shape and sharpness 3X longer than regular needles.
- Ultra sharp precision point needles for delicate procedures
- MULTICUT™ needle technology to ensure excellent tissue penetration and control, cut after cut.
- Needles crafted from UNIALLOY™ - a reinforced AISI 300 series stainless steel that provides the highest ductility and bending strength.
- High tensile strength
- Initial strength comparable to that of Nylon and Chromic Gut
- Synthetic suture absorbing at a moderate rate
- Lower tissue reaction than gut sutures with no risk of toxicity
- Predictable absorption profile
- Thread type: Braided
- Color: Violet
- Strength duration: 21-28 days
- Absorb duration: 55-70 days