Cytoplast CS-0618 Premium PTFE Suture
Cytoplast™ CS-0618 Premium Non-resorbable PTFE Monofilament Suture is an ideal suture for dental bone grafting and implant procedures where a soft monofilament suture is desirable. Cytoplast™ PTFE suture’s monofilament construction doesn’t allow bacterial wicking into the surgical site, and unlike most monofilament sutures, patients like it because it is soft.
- Cytoplast™ CS-0618 Premium Non-resorbable PTFE Monofilament Suture
- USP 4-0 with a 13 mm 3/8 circle premium reverse cutting needle; offers over 50% longer cutting edges, giving needles a more slender, defined shape that greatly decreases the force applied to the needle during surgery.
- Compares To: P-3
- Suture Length: 18 inches
- Non-wicking monofilament construction
- Soft and comfortable for patients
- Excellent handling and knot security
- Little or no package memory
- Biologically inert
|Needle:||13mm, 3/8 Circle Premium, Reverse Cutting|